Mental Health Support – online forum
By finding others with mental health backgrounds you can take on day to day health concerns together.
We believe good health information is good for your health and our forum has been built to get good support to the people who need it.
“I am being serious when I say I don’t know where I would be without HealthUnlocked”
Benefits of using our support forum:
- A community of over 15,000 people
- Connect with others dealing with mental health issues
- Enables peer support for various mental health issues and promotes patient empowerment by actively engaging people with their healthcare
- Helps people to come together and cope with mental illness
- Choice of remaining anonymous
- Moderated Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm GMT)