The Shaw Mind Foundation relies on public donations in order to continue to help those who struggle as a result of mental illness. Our trustees receive no remuneration, so you can rest assured that your donation goes directly to the cause you care about the most.
Why fundraise for The Shaw Mind Foundation?
The Shaw Mind Foundation relies on public support.
Without your help and donations, our projects cannot go ahead.Our trustees don’t receive any of the money raised through donations, so you can be certain that your donation goes directly to helping the cause you care about.
Money raised can help fund things such as:
• Free mental health education sessions in schools*
• Helping people who have been subjected to mental health injustices and fighting their corner so that they are able to be treated fairly, and without prejudice.
• Providing self-help support and resources to schools, colleges and universities
• And much more. To view all of our projects, click here.
*You can choose to nominate a school to receive training. Minimum sponsorship required. Currently only available to schools within the UK
Inspiration for your fundraiser
Coming up with an idea for fundraising can be tricky! Here’s a few suggestions to get you started:
• Skydive – we’ve partnered up with Skydive UK Ltd to enable you to take part in a fantastic skydive for charity! There’s even an option to jump for free! (minimum sponsorship required)
• Fancy dress parties
• Cake sales
• Running events, such as Tough Mudder, marathons and many more
• Sponsored walk events, such as the Three Peak Challenge
Still stuck for ideas? Why not take a look at what others are doing?
How to fundraise for us
If you’ve decided on your fundraiser, let us know! We love to hear about events you are planning so that we can spread the word on our website and social media pages. You can call us on 01636 600825 (9am-5pm Monday-Friday) or email us.
We also want to make getting funds raised to us as easy as possible. You can do this in a number of ways:
• Creating a donation page on Facebook
• Cheque – made payable to The Shaw Mind Foundation and sent to: The Shaw Mind Foundation, Navigation House, 48 Mill Gate, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 4TS
• By bank transfer – Sort code: 544150 Account number:53154711
NOTE: For security reasons we ask that you do not send cash via post
We’re happy to help wherever we can, so if you need some assistance, give us a call on 01636 600825 or email us at: email@example.com